Saturday, August 1, 2009

my soul

hye all..myne here..first of all, I LOVE YOU KAYDUT..you're very incredible friend that i ever have..thanks for everything..!! i can't imagine my life without you..you always by my side..you're my mother,my sister and my soul..thanks for always be there for me..hope we'll be friend until the death separate us..i always pray for your happiness..you're part of my life..thanks for the chocolate cake..you're have a good taste..i thought your tongue can't taste anything accept 'buah dabai'..hahaha..that's not funny..i know..well,in this perfect day,i wanna wish HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY for those who read this..appreaciate your friends as long they by your side..im sure,friends was the part of our life..like a piece of puzzle..if you missing only a piece of puzzle,it will not completly done..am i right?give a hug to all your friends!!!




okay..cukup..broken english..hehe..terima kasih kaydut..tharu saye..myne pun da bwat susprise utk kdut..myne bwat akuarium yg comel utk kdut..mgmbil msa satu mlm utk dsiapkn..dgn pnuh kaseh dan sayang,akuarium itu siap dgn sempurna..utk DILOT,saya sayang kamu..x lupe juga kpd ZEDAH..IS..n semua kwn2 ku..sori x spesifikkan nma anda..n sori x smpat nak letak gmba kek kdut bgi..dah msok dlm prut..tnggu msa jd 'faeces' j lg..haha..x duli btol ke x ejaan tu..


lastly.myne nak mnta maaf byk2 dgn semua org..ampunkan myne..

No comments:

Post a Comment